Facilitated by Cathy Hardy, Anam Cara is a Circle of Resonance for women wanting to grow and flourish on their spiritual path. Anam Cara will hold intentional Soul Care connections and events for a 12 month period. Maximum registration is 10 women, August 2018 to July 2019
– Are you longing to deepen your relationship with Divine Love?
– Is it time for a fresh awakening of faith, wisdom, and community?
– Do you want opportunities to discover and connect with your radiant Essence?
Intention: It is our intention to walk with women on their authentic journey with deep meaningful soul care and invest in a loving relationship that leads to lasting transformation and inner freedom.
Commitment: Our commitment is to companion people as they seek to listen to the Inner Voice of Love, surrender to this Love and be transformed by this Love.
Statement of Faith: Anam Cara Soul Care work is rooted in a Christ centred faith, relationship, and a deep trust in the transformative work of Love.
Overview of Anam Cara – Intentional Soul Care – Living an Authentic Life and Faith
- 2 Day Retreats & 10 Monthly Gatherings including teaching, music, small groups, spiritual practices & more
- Spiritual Direction
- Aug 2018-July 2019
- 52 Weekly Inspirational Emails with Journaling Questions
- Community of supportive friendship & care
- Maximum 9 women, One Year Commitment
- Support Team – Gillian Drader, Patricia Braun and Esther Redekopp
$250/month includes all of the above plus venues, meals, and supplies for Soul Care events. Some Scholarships are available.
For more information and registration please email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org