“In the Celtic tradition, there is a beautiful understanding of love and friendship. One of the fascinating ideas here is the idea of soul-love; the old Gaelic term for this is anam cara. Anam is the Gaelic word for soul and cara is the word for friend. With the anam cara you could share your innermost self, your mind and your heart. This friendship was an act of recognition and belonging.” – John O’Donohue
Facilitated by Cathy Hardy, Anam Cara is a Circle of Resonance for women wanting to grow and flourish on their spiritual path. Anam Cara will hold intentional Soul Care connections and events for a 12 month period. Maximum registration is 9 women, August 2018 to July 2019
– Are you longing to deepen your relationship with Divine Love?
– Is it time for a fresh awakening of faith, wisdom, and community?
– Do you want opportunities to discover and connect with your radiant Essence?
Intention: It is our intention to walk with women on their authentic journey with deep meaningful soul care and invest in a loving relationship that leads to lasting transformation and inner freedom.
Commitment: Our commitment is to companion people as they seek to listen to the Inner Voice of Love, surrender to this Love and be transformed by this Love.
Statement of Faith: Anam Cara Soul Care work is rooted in a Christ centred faith, relationship, and a deep trust in the transformative work of Love.
Overview of Anam Cara – Intentional Soul Care – Living an Authentic Life and Faith
- 2 Day Retreats & 10 Monthly Gatherings including teaching, music, small groups, spiritual practices & more
- Spiritual Direction
- Aug 2018-July 2019
- 52 Weekly Inspirational Emails with Journaling Questions
- Community of supportive friendship & care
- Maximum 9 women, One Year Commitment
$250/month includes all of the above plus venues, meals, and supplies for Soul Care events. Some Scholarships are available.
For more information and registration please email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org